At 360Pixels, we strongly encourage our team, clients, website visitors, and all users to review all details before sharing any information and agreeing to any platform settings.
360Pixels values your trust. We are taking all necessary steps to protect you and your data, and to guarantee a secure experience with us.
Our 360Pixels website visitors and users may be requested to share personal data as needed. This may include the person’s name, email address, contact number, survey responses, queries, feedback, IP addresses, content, and data that may be derived from our web analytics. Queries and job applications may require additional information and files such as resume, cover letter, etc.
We at 360Pixels value privacy and security. That’s why we ask for consent to collect personal information from website visitors and users. We only collect information once it is provided to us directly—by navigating through the site, subscribing to our newsletter, or sending a message. On occasion, we also collect from third party providers such as Google and Facebook—which may provide information based on the visitor and/or user’s use of these particular sites. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by the visitor/user, depending on their browser settings.
To our website visitors and users:
With your consent, we may also use your information to share updates on 360Pixels via newsletters and contact you about our services and new offers. We may also send invites to events and other activities that may be of interest to you. If you'd allow us, please check the box located on the data collection. In case you'd change your mind, you may do so at any time by sending us an email stating your request.
Website visitors and users have the right to make a request to access personal information we hold and to request corrections of any errors in that data.
To make an access, correction, or removal request of your personal information, any website visitor or user can contact us via email or mobile.
For website visitors and users
Personal information will be:
* Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
* Processed by 360Pixels within its legal and moral boundaries
* Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Personal information will not be:
* Shared to others without consent
* Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
* Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by you (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
We at 360Pixels are committed to exercise data protection by:
* Restricting and monitoring access to sensitive data
* Developing transparent data collection procedures
* Educating employees on online privacy and security measures
* Building secure networks to protect online data from cyber attacks
* Establishing clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
* Publishing contract clauses or communicating statements on how we handle data
* Promoting data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
Personal information shared by website visitors and users are stored on secure servers that are managed by our team and our service providers. Hard copy files are also kept in a secure location in Singapore and the Philippines. Personal information that we store or transmit are guaranteed to be well-protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate. We rely on third party services to maintain its own services.
We only collect personal information to better serve our website visitors and users. It will only be used to:
- Provide information, or services that have been requested
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts or transactions entered into between 360Pixels and the visitors and/or users
- Enable participation in interactive features
- Help us analyze visitor profiles to improve experience and services
- Contact website visitor or user to respond to inquiries and other transactions
- For any other purpose with the visitor/user's consent.
All data collected and provided to 360Pixels is and will not be shared with or sold to any third party. Our team and contractors only have access to specific data, within the scope of work. No personal information is stored on any team member or contractor's computers on a permanent basis. Contractors are requested to delete data at the end of their service.
Data shared by website visitors and users will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of 360Pixels, or as required by relevant laws. Personal information will be deleted within 30 days of upon request.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org